This filter can be bought from this store.
The measurement was done using a calibrated LiteVNA-64.
Paramers derived from the NanoVNASaver bandpass analyser
- Center frequency: 147.05MHz
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 33.15MHz
- Bandwidth (-6 dB): 40.20MHz
- Quality Factor: 4.4
- Cutoff frequency: 131.41 MHz (-3.1dB)
- -6 dB point: 128.75 MHz
- -60 dB point: Not measureable
- Roll-off: 118 dB/ octave
- Roll-off: 393 dB / decade
- Cutoff frequency: 164.55MHz (-3.1dB)
- -6 dB point: 168.94MHz
- -60 dB point: 266.66 MHz (derived)
- Roll-off: 81 dB / octave
- Roll-off: 270 dB / decade
For her Investigation you can have a look at the S1P files:
This files can be investigated using NanoVNASaver.